Services and Eligibility
- Academic advising
- Career exploration and development activities
- College application assistance
- College campus visits
- Cultural enrichment and field trips
- Financial aid information
- Job shadowing
- Re-entry assistance
- Technology proficiency
- Workshops for participants’ families
Interested? You can participate in Moraine Valley's ETS and join other students in building a strong academic future if you meet any of the following criteria:
- First-generation college-bound student (neither parent/guardian has received a bachelor's degree)
- Student with documented financial need
- Student in grades 6-12 (11-18 years old)
- Adult seeking re-entry services (18-27 years old)
- Student demonstrating academic potential and/or need for services
Once you're in the program, show your desire to work hard and maintain your program eligibility by taking advantage of our services. Remember, these requirements are designed to ensure your success.
- Express a sincere desire to improve and excel academically.
- Demonstrate ongoing academic and social improvements.
- Attend meetings with ETS outreach specialist.
- Participate in ETS activities.
- Follow all program rules and guidelines.
How do you get involved? Contact the ETS office today so you can begin the application process. Our staff receives referrals from school guidance counselors, principals, teachers and parents. All decisions pertaining to the selection process are final.