One in four American women reports that a husband or boyfriend at some point in their lives has physically abused them. Help is out there. Break the silence! If you or someone you know is being abused, seek help today.
The Counseling and Career Development Center sponsors a variety of events, workshops and programs throughout the academic year. Upcoming Events will be advertised throughout campus closer to the date of event.
Additionally, if you are a faculty or staff member and would like to request a workshop for a specific class or group, to complement your course or department, contact our front desk at 708-974-5722.
Below is a list of current workshop topics counseling faculty typically facilitate:
- Career Snapshot
- COL 101 Jeopardy
- The College Syllabus
- Critical Thinking
- Dangers of Texting While Driving
- Don’t Stress Over Tests
- How to Help Someone you Care About
- Healthy Romantic Relationships
- Juggling 101—Stress Management
- Managing Performance Anxiety
- Mindfulness & Relaxation
- Overcoming Fear
- Positive Thoughts. Positive Mind.
- Taking it to the Net: Student Success in an online Course