Online Noncredit Classes
Our instructor-facilitated online noncredit courses are informative, fun, convenient, and highly interactive.
All our noncredit courses run for six weeks. Courses are project-oriented and include lessons, quizzes, hands-on assignments, discussion areas, supplementary links, and more. You can complete any of these courses entirely from your home or office and at any time of the day or night.
- Visit our online instruction center.
- Review the various noncredit courses offered. After selecting the course you wish to participate in, click on the "Enroll Now" button on the page.
- Follow the online instructions that walk you through course schedule, payment information and username/password selection.
- Your confirmation will include follow-up information for payment and orientation.
- When your course starts, return to our online instruction center and select the "Classroom" link. To begin your studies, simply log in with the name and password you selected during orientation.