Required Forms for All Athletes
In order to participate in intercollegiate athletics at Moraine Valley Community College, student-athletes must satisfy the following requirements:
- If you previously attended any other college you must supply an official college transcript to the athletics director.
- All athletes must enroll for 12 or more credit hours. You will be ineligible to participate in any sport if you drop below 12 hours.
- Second-year athletes must have passed 24 credit hours with a minimum 2.0 grade point average.
Student-athletes must fill out the following forms:
- Athlete participation checklist
- High school transcript request (second-year athletes do not need to complete this)
- Parents' insurance information
- Athlete preparticipation information
- Certified college information
- Physical examination
- Liability agreement
- Preseason athletic screening
- Educational History
- Pre-participation Physical Evaluation