How New Students Register for Noncredit Classes
Register for Noncredit Classes
- Click Click Here on upper right side of screen.
- Under Admission Information, click Search, register and pay for non-credit classes.
- Fill in the information you know to help narrow your search.
- Your results are displayed. For a detailed description of the class, click
Course Name and Title.
- This screen provides class information, such as Description, Meeting Information, Faculty Name, Supplies, and more.
Click Close Window to return to your search results.
- To begin a new search, repeat steps 4-7.
- To select the class you want, check the box beside Course Name and Title of the course. Click
- Complete all information on the Personal Identification screen. The fields with the red * are required. You must certify you are the person on this form by checking the box beside
You Must Certify in Order to Proceed. When done, click
Submit. Note: There are only a few required fields, so if there are 20 John Smiths already in the database,
the system will prompt the prospective student for more unique data—such as Social
Security Number or birth date—to verify
that there isn’t currently a file for you in the system.
- The Additional Registration Info screen appears. This page is optional. To complete this form, select answers from the drop-down list. Otherwise, leave fields blank. Click
- The Pay for Classes screen appears. One required field is marked with a red *. Select a Payment Type from the drop-down list. Click
- Enter your credit/debit card information on the Electronic Card Entry screen. Fields with the red * are required. Complete required fields. Click
- The Class/Payment Confirmation screen appears acknowledging your registration was successful. Click
- You will see a Registration and Payment Confirmation message. An email confirmation also will be sent to your e-mail address.
- Go to
- Enter your User Name and password. Click login.
- On welcome screen, click Go to the Student portal page.
- Under the Self-Service tab, click Academic Profile.
- From the sub-menu, click My Class Schedule.
- A security warning appears. Click Yes.
- From the Term drop-down list, select a term/semester. Click
- Your schedule appears. From the browser window in upper left corner, click
File. From the drop-down list, click Print.