Clubs and Organizations
Welcome to Student Life at Moraine Valley Community College! We are excited you want to get involved in our programs and activities. It’s a great way to meet people, make new friends, gain valuable leadership experience, develop organizational skills and have fun. The following manual is designed for student club and organization advisors, officers, members and anyone wanting to learn more about student life at Moraine Valley. It will familiarize you with the policies and procedures you need to follow and serve as a resource in learning how to run an effective student club or organization. It includes helpful tips, as well as college policies and procedures related to student clubs and organizations. If you have any questions after reviewing the material in this manual, feel free to contact us. The Student Life Office is located in Building U– right where U belong!
Check out the clubs and organizations.
Ready to join?
Fill out a Student Life interest form.
Need more information?
Call Student Life at (708) 974-5717, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the Student Life Information Desk, Room U113, or the Student Life Office, Room U115.
Want to start a club?
- Pick up forms in the Student Life Office
- Find at least nine other students who share your special interest
- Ask a staff member to serve as advisor to your club
- Return completed forms to Student Life Office
- Attend an Inter-Club Council meeting to request charter as a club. For ICC meeting times, contact Student Life Office at (708) 974-5717 or e-mail email@example.com.