The Moraine Valley Police Department provides a variety of services to the staff, faculty and students within the college community. These services include, but are not limited to the following:
- Motorized, bicycle and foot patrol of campus buildings and grounds
- Providing emergency first aid for the ill or injured. Officers are also trained in the use of automated external defibrillators (AED).
- Access and control to college buildings and facilities
- Escort services on campus upon request
- Investigation into criminal offenses and related incidents
- Traffic accident investigation
- Enforcement of college traffic and parking rules and regulations
- Enforcement of college conduct rules and regulations
- Emergency motorist assistance
- Identification and correction of safety hazards
- Disaster control procedures in response to fire, tornado or other related emergency conditions
- Processing lost and found items
- Inspection of life and fire safety equipment
- Programs on accident and crime prevention
- Conduct "Right to Know" training seminars on hazardous materials
- Provide and make available information relevant to the "Jeanne Clery Act"
- Established a community sexual assault task force as required under the Campus Police Act (Public Act 88-629)
If you have any questions regarding any of the services we provide or about any other issues, please contact the Moraine Valley Police Department at (708) 974-5555 or ext. 5555.