The mission of the Office of Institutional Research and Planning is to support collegewide planning and decision making by conducting research and preparing analytical studies; by collecting, summarizing and analyzing data; and by responding to external requests for information from the state, federal, professional, and educational agencies.
To accomplish this mission, we will:
- Design and conduct evaluation studies, including evaluation of the performance and environment of the institution.
- Transform data into information that can be used to support understanding, planning, management, and operations of the college.
- Provide high-quality, timely information as requested, and provide pertinent information to aid decision makers.
- Anticipate information needs by regularly producing enrollment trend reports, demographic profiles, environmental scanning information, surveys, and other information supporting accountability efforts and accreditation.
- Promote more efficient and productive operations by the use of new information technology.