How to Receive Payment
Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and include Moraine Valley (school code 007692) as a school choice;
- Submit a completed Moraine Valley Financial Aid Data Confirmation Form;
- Use IRS Data Retrieval on FAFSA or
- Submit signed copies of your own and your parents’ tax transcripts and any other required
- documentation to the Financial Aid Office if selected for verification;
- If errors are present, the forms must be re-submitted for corrections; and
- After a valid ISIR and all required documentation are received, you will be able to view an award letter which indicates award amounts, disbursement dates, and method of disbursement on MVConnect.