Interested in computer technology? Moraine Valley is on the cutting edge of computer-aided drafting (CAD), computer animation, computer graphics, mechanical drafting and design and more! We provide hands-on training with up-to-the-minute equipment and software. Whether you're just beginning a technology career or you already work in the high-tech industry and want to upgrade your skills, we've got the training you need. With a wide array of credit, and noncredit classes as well as professional training, you can pursue a career or transfer to a four year college or university.
funded by the National Science Foundation
Why get certified?
Autodesk certifications are a reliable validation of your skills and knowledge, and can lead to accelerated professional development, improved productivity, and enhanced credibility for you and your employer.
If you are an Autodesk user and would like to take the Professional Certification Exam, contact J.C. Malitzke at firstname.lastname@example.org for information and to schedule a time.
Purchasing Autodesk Professional Exams
Autodesk professional exam vouchers can be purchased at the cashier in the college bookstore (Building D).
Exams vouchers for AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit Architecture, 3ds MAX and Civil 3D are currently available. Contact J.C. Malitzke, with any questions at email@example.com.
- Gain an industry recognized credential that proves your skill level
- Set yourself apart and receive industry recognition for your proven expertise
- Strengthen your existing and develop new skills through certification preparation
- List your name in the Autodesk Certified Professionals database
- Enhance the credibility for you and your employer