Selling Back Textbooks/Refunds
At the end of each term, the Bookstore buys back books that will be used the following semester for up to 50 percent of the original purchase price. However, we offer year-round buyback with guaranteed price. So, if it’s not the end of the term, you can still sell back your books and receive wholesale price.
Plus, if you sell back your books to us at the end of the semester, the Bookstore will award you with Bookstore Bucks. For every $10 worth of books you sell back to us, we'll give you $1 in credit for use toward textbook purchases within the Bookstore. It's our way of thanking you for your patronage.
You must have your receipt to receive a return/exchange.
- Prior to start of class
- Within 5 days start of class (4-6 week class)
- Within 7 days start of class (7-14 week class)
- Within 10 days start of class (15-17 week class)
Textbooks purchased for one- to three-day classes are non-refundable.
Textbooks purchased after the full refund period are ineligible for a refund.
General Merchandise Refund Policy
- General merchandise can be returned up to 10 days after the purchase date.
- Opened software will not be returnable.
- Reference books can be returned within two days from the date of purchase.
- Non-textbooks, including unopened multimedia items may be returned/exchanged with receipt within 10 calendar days. Merchandise must be in new and salable condition.
- Opened videos, discs, and cassettes may only be exchanged for replacement copies of the original item.
- Defective items including textbooks with a receipt, can be exchanged/returned within 30 days of a purchase.
Credit Card and Checks Refund Policy
If the original purchase was made by a credit card, refund will only be issued on that credit card. No cash refund will be given.
If the original purchase was made by check, you must still return books on time. A gift card will be issued, which is redeemable to cash within two weeks.