Become a Student Tutor
Provide academic assistance and support to your peers.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Current Moraine Valley student enrolled in at least 6 credit hours during the fall and spring semesters, and in at least 3 credit hours during the summer semester.
- Minimum G.P.A. of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- A recommendation from a Moraine Valley Community College instructor.
- A final grade of "B" or higher in specific content area(s) in which tutoring is provided.
- Excellent language and communication skills.
If you are interested in becoming a student tutor, please check with the Job Resource Center, Building S, Room S202. You will first need to register online at the College Central Network and complete an application for a tutor position. Make sure to list the subjects you can tutor.