Get Ready for Finals!
Final exam review sessions begin Dec. 2.
Sign up in Building L, Room L200
Final exam Review Schedule
The Dr. Irene H. Brodie Academic Skills Center helps students improve their academic skills through an innovative academic support system.
Trained peer and professional tutors provide support and encouragement to all students who seek academic assistance. The Academic Skills Center provides learning support programs and materials to help students improve learning habits through
- content and study skills tutoring
- learning skills workshops and online handouts
- networking with other students
- web links providing tutorials and supplemental materials
- communication between faculty and lead tutors
- career program study groups
Stop by the tutoring center to meet the tutors and pick up a schedule.